ShiftShape 10 DAY CLEANSE ‘Blueberry Bliss’ Muffins
Most regular muffin recipes are laden with tons of sugar. This recipe was adapted from one that called for nearly 2 cups of added sugar! These use maple syrup for sweetness. They are scrumptious and were very well received by the ShiftShape 10 DAY CLEANSE group of recipe testers!
What You Need:
2 1/2 cups almond flour
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 cup unsweetened, applesauce
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 tsp cinnamon
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup blueberries
What You Do:
Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Make a well in the middle of the flour mixture. Add eggs, coconut oil, and maple syrup. Stir to mix.
- Add blueberries and applesauce to bowl and mix.
- Fill lined muffin cups halfway with batter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Muffins will spring back a bit when pressed with a fork.
Makes 12 large muffins.